The Internal Association for the Study of Pain defines this feeling of “pain” to be – “an uncomfortable emotional and sensory experience linked to, or resembling that connected to, actual or potential tissue damage.” This distressing feeling is often caused by tissue/flesh/bodily damage or intense stimuli.
Analgesics, such as tramadol 50mg, are very useful for both chronic and acute pain. This is also a major symptom in most conditions and has therefore led to a great spike in demand for effective pain relievers. Tramadol is an oral medication that is used to treat moderate to severe pain in adults, with a very high success rate. It is similar to narcotic analgesics in that it alters the body’s response to pain, plus has minimal side effects when used correctly.
Dosages of Tramadol
Tramadol should be administered/taken as follows:
• Oral tinctures: 5-15 drops of tramadol tinctures or 1-3 drops of fluid extracts.
• Immediate-release tablets
O Chronic: A 25mg starting oral dose is recommended daily. This can be increased by 20-25mg per day every 3 days up to 50-100mg every 4-6 hours as needed. This dosage is not to exceed 400mg a day.
O Acute: 50-100mg oral doses are advised every 4-6 hours as needed. This dose should also not exceed 400mg per day.
• Extended-release tablets
O A 100mg initial tramadol dose is the recommended guideline and this should be taken orally once a day. This amount may be increased by 100mg/day every 5 days. The dosage is not to exceed 300mg/day.
O Conversion of immediate to extended-release is done by rounding the total daily dose down to the nearest 100mg. The extended-release tablet or capsule must not be crushed, chewed, dissolved or split.
Some of the common modifications of tramadol dosage are as follows:
• Renal impairment: 50-100mg of the immediate-release tablet should be taken every 12 hours. The extended-release is not recommended.
• Hepatic impairment: Tramadol 50mg of the immediate-release form is advised every 12 hours. The extended-release is not recommended.
• Paediatric: Thesafety and efficacy of tramadol in patients 17 years or younger has not been established and should be avoided.
• Geriatrics: The initial dose for seniors is at the lower end and should not exceed 300mg/day. The extended-release forms should be used with caution as the tramadol effects are generally greater in the elderly.
Contraindications of Tramadol 50mg
Contraindications of this medication include hypersensitivity to tramadol or opioids. This also includes the concurrent use of monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI’s) or the use of this class of medication within 14 days of using tramadol.
Buy Tramadol Online
Now you can access FDA approved tramadol in less than 2 to 3 minutes online. Preferably, use a secure browser and good internet connection. A good online pharmacy will provide safety features, good online technical support, fast payment processing and reliable door-to-door delivery of medication.